OMHRA supports, represents and connects Ontario’s municipal human resource professionals. Our Sponsors contribute time, effort and resources to help OMHRA provide quality services that meet and surpass the expectations of our members.
As the voice of advocacy, education and guidance on Municipal Human Resource practices and trends, our members include:
- Chief Administrative Officers
- General Managers
- Directors of Human Resources
- Manager of Human Resources
- and more.
We are always looking for new partnerships with organizations whose mission and values are compatible with OMHRA’s mission and values.
We would be delighted to speak to you about how we may work together to promote the practice of human resources and strengthen the ability of local government to provide services to their constituents.
Contact us to discuss your sponsorship questions:
Ontario Municipal Human Resources Association
110 Cumberland Street, Suite 340
Toronto, ON M5R 3V5
- Canoe Procurement
- Emond Harnden LLP
- Emotional Intelligence Training Company
- Hulton Workplace Solutions
- Humber College
- Legacy Executive Search Partners
- Mohawk College Enterprise
- Public Services Health & Safety Association (PSHSA)
- RAD Potential Advisory
- Rae Christen Jeffries LLP
- Special Benefits Insurance Services
- University of Waterloo