We all know how much time we spend gathering policies from other municipalities in order to avoid reinventing the wheel. We also know that what falls under a union in one municipality may fall under non-union in another. Now OMHRA members have exclusive access to the Labour Relations Information System (LRIS) Database for both union and non-union information.
- Sick Leave
- Other Leave Policies – any type of leave, such as Bereavement, Jury Duty, Leave of Absence, etc.
- Hours of Work
- Compensation and Salary Administration Policies: Acting Pay, Promotions/Salary Progression, Secondments/Temporary Salary Adjustments, Red Circling, Economic Adjustment, etc.
- Call Out/Stand-By Pay
- Alternative Work Arrangements such as Flex Time, Compressed Work Weeks, etc.
- Code of Conduct
- Emond Harnden LLP
- Emotional Intelligence Training Company
- Hulton Workplace Solutions
- Humber College
- Legacy Executive Search Partners
- Mohawk College Enterprise
- Public Services Health & Safety Association (PSHSA)
- RAD Potential Advisory
- Rae Christen Jeffries LLP
- Special Benefits Insurance Services
- University of Waterloo